WELCOME TO THE MAPLE LEAF TIMES BLOG

A couple of articles are added each month with many more articles provided in the CAS's Maple Leaf Times (eMLT) magazine. To receive your eMLT magazine sent directly to your inbox (8 issues per year), become a member of the Canadian Association of Singapore. Visit the CAS website to register -- www.canadians.org.sg

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Kaleidoscope of Cultures

By Nick Sharp, Grade 12 Student - Canadian International School


On Saturday, 15 February, the Canadian International School (CIS) held its annual Carnival. I’ve been attending CIS since Grade 8 and the Carnival has always been one of my favourite events. This was my 7th year and it was better than ever. I have always loved the rides and candy floss, but this year was really special. As a lifelong guitar lover I have joined a number of different bands with school friends, and this year one of our bands had the chance to perform at the Carnival. The experience was unforgettable. I’ll be graduating in May, but the memory of performing in front of family and friends will remain with me for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment